Ready for A refreshing approach? Change, no matter the flavor, can upset how we look at our career. Evelyn Windley Kaufman has a special talent in helping you to identify the unexpected pleasures in your new season of life. Many times people feel: Miserable and want to feel better They have a change that’s too big to accept They are missing something vital in life They need a healthy identity that will ensure they withstand career twists and turns Do you have a safe place to dream of new possibilities for your life? When you are coaching with Evelyn you instantly know that she is focused on you and what you really want to achieve. She hears what you feel – not just what you say. By Coaching together you confidentially explore ideas, unlock your desires, and design a plan to upgrade your excitement about your career. Isn’t it time? With Evelyn you re-focus, re-energize, and revive your career purpose so you break through the slump and thrive. Imagine greeting your new career season without confusion, fear, or the friction of dragging your feet! Evelyn, The GPS Coach specializes in
- Leadership & Professional Development – uncover and develop your greatest strength
- Resume Writing – cutting edge resume makeover
- Professional assessments – identify your ideal career and unveil your strengths, gifts and talents
- Interview Strategy – set yourself apart from the rest on your next interview
- Exit Strategies – for those who need to move on or move out.
- A Plan of Action – goals, action steps, and accountability
- MBA with 18 years’ experience in corporate and business settings
- Institute of Life Coach Training – Certified Life Coach
- Career Coach Academy – Certified Career Management Coach
- Myers-Briggs Qualifying Program
- Certified Peoplemap™ Trainer
- Licensed Path™ Facilitator
- Teleclass International – Certified Teleclass Leader
- International Coach Federation – Member
- Christian Coaches Network – Member
- Kentucky/Southern Indiana Coaches Alliance – Member & Past President
Evelyn is an experienced leadership and professional development coach with 18 years experience in corporate America. She works with professionals from the individual contributor to the CEO.
Your invitation: Others talk about coaching but Evelyn uses coaching to transform a standstill into a breakthrough. Compare for yourself. Take advantage of a complimentary coaching session – restore your spirit as you Journey to Fullness!