It’s that time of year again! We are taking a break from coaching topics because Christmas is almost here! This is such a wonderful time of year. We celebrate the birth of our Savior! There are lights all around, ample festivities and love that people spread to each other.
Spreading the love also includes gifts usually so I have some unique gift ideas for you.
If you are searching for something for that special someone that has everything think about:
• Registering a star for them in a loved one’s memory
• Donating to their favorite charity
• Take them on a trip to make memories together
• Get them something they mentioned they wished they had but you know they won’t get for themselves
• A 3-month or 6-month subscription to Blue Apron or some other healthy food delivery place
• A certain number of lessons to something they are interested in learning
• Creating some gift certificates for babysitting or elder sitting for those caring for aging parents. Ever thought about a gift certificate for a home-made meal?
• The Gift of Coaching! Ideal for a recent grad, career explorer, or career changer. Contact me about a coaching gift certificate.
There are always ways to show your love that don’t have to revolve around spending money as well. Just spend time. Your loved one will appreciate your time especially knowing how busy we all are nowadays. There is always something unique you can do. Get those creative juices flowing!
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous and Healthy 2018!